Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Iron Man Design Contest

I wanted to join Project:Rooftop.com's design contest for Iron Man. My good friend, Irwin Fernandez, mercifully agreed to refine and color my designs. Here's the first design I sent him:


"Preeetty snazzy", I thought. But I also wanted to submit a more fun, tongue-in-cheek design.

So, with a heart full of mirth, I sent the following design to Irwin. He promptly threw the design back at my face saying, "I'm not wasting my time on that fugly barbeque grill!" He was referring to this....
(Sigh) Tough crowd. Back to the drawing board I went to spruce up ol' Grilly. I approached Irwin with the following revised design - I turned my head away to avoid the inevitable paper projectile. Thankfully, he was in a generous mood that day. Whew.

Tune in next time to see how the final pieces of these two turned out.....

No comments: