Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Brief History of TNT

So, The Noble Titans were off and running with action-packed adventures. Pow! Blam! Zonk!

Flash forward to the early 2000's. In the throes of a mid-life crisis, I thought it'd be fun to revive my old TNT. With modern computer tools, I thought my creations would leap off the pages in living color! But then I realized - I never bothered to assign colors to TNT! D-OH!!!!!!

So, with the super-expensive, mega-powerful graphic application called MS PAINT, I lovingly colored my Noble Titans the way I always envisioned them to be. So, voila!!!


Pretty snazzy! I guess I patterned Cosmic Carlo after the Superman archetype; and the color yellow just seemed "right" on the gut-level. Not too much thinking done here, folks!

I loved Wildfire's costume from "The Legion of Superheroes" so much that I blatantly ripped it off for my own Ultra Ian costume.

For Astro Alfie - hmmm, I always envisioned his costume as mainly green.

No comments: